Based in Cyprus with offices in Belgium and Dubai, Media Plus recruits and trains people to work for international press and advertising agencies specialized in the production of promotional economic country reports directed at the world's business community. These reports aim to inform readers of economic conditions, investment climates and business opportunities worldwide. Such information is gathered through personal meetings with government ministers and managing directors or presidents of the nation's "top 100 companies". The content of the country report covers both editorial and commercial (advertising) perspectives.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and results-orientated professionals to play a pivotal role in the compilation of economic reports worldwide. These reports are featured in leading American and European newspapers and magazines and on influential business television networks. Our sales offices are in Belgium, England, Cyprus and Dubai.
Job Description – International Media Sales Consultant:
Our International Media Sales Executives have a passion for sales with excellent work ethic and an intense enthusiasm to travel at least 335 days a year on projects worldwide. Executives sell advertising, both print and television, and stay 3-6 months in each country until reaching sales targets. Successful candidates are hard working, entrepreneurial, independent, energetic, professional and flexible.
You will sell advertising for promotional country/region reports worldwide. These country reports are aimed at informing readers of the economic conditions and investment climates of different countries. They highlight and promote business, trade, and investment opportunities in every sector of a nation’s economy. The reports are entirely promotional and fully supported by the number of advertising sales accomplished by our International Media Sales Executives. These reports are featured in leading American and European newspapers and magazines (NY Post, European Times, Wall Street Market Research) as well as broadcast on major television networks (Fox News, CBS, Channel News Asia). Currently we have teams throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America.
To successfully fulfill the function of International Media Sales Consultant you must have the following qualifications:
YOU ARE ENTREPRENEURIAL AND YOU BELIEVE IN SALES AND WANT TO SELL INTERNATIONALLY.
• A Bachelors Degree in International Business preferred
• At least one year of sales experience working with measurable targets
• Fluency in English (more languages a plus).
• Experience living, studying or extensive traveling in foreign countries.
• Holding a US, Canadian or EU passport.
• You are knowledgeable about national and international current events.
• You are a highly effective communicator who can easily adapt to any environment
• You are not attached to home
• You are energetic, entrepreneurial, hard working and persistent
• You are a creative and strategic thinker who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth
• You are ready for the international business experience of a lifetime!
• Base salary plus commission
• Work related lodging and transportation paid
• Extensive sales trainings (in-house and on-the-job)
• Work in an international executive environment
• Personal and professional growth (rapid promotion opportunities)
Media Plus will finance entirely a comprehensive, in-house & field training in international sales for the selected candidates. The in-house sales training will take place in Belgium. The field training will consist of 4 weeks supported by sales coach/management and trainers.
Seattle June 14 2011
Phoenix June 16 2011
If you are eager to get a jump start on a promising global career, please send your CV with a cover letter and references (subject: MEDIA PLUS) via email to: